Pages

Sunday, May 6, 2012

April - off and running



  
I started out April with some busy travel.  I returned home from San Diego on Sunday and left for Norway the following Saturday.  It wasn’t very fun not having a day off between trips.   Norway was fun, and a little cold.  We stayed in Stavanger, and smallish town on the west coast.  



























On the Sunday following our event we went on a 2 hour hike to pulpit rock (Preikestolen) .  It is a square rock formation 600m about a Lyse fjord.  It was a long hard hike and totally worth it.  The thing to do when you get there is to sit on the edge with your feet hanging over the edge. 




















After Norway I had 3 weeks home.  In that time we were able to start cleaning up our gardens and to do some lawn care.   I killed our moss and power raked the lawn, now we're waiting for the new seed to grow.
























Here is Dayna staining our new muskoka chairs.
















We also held a house warming party & bonfire.  Our friends all came over to see the place. 





Last week, Dayna’s school came to the BMX track for a week. All 60 kids were riding on the track and on the dykes around the area.  It was really fun to go to work with Dayna for the week. 

Now, I’m off to Holland and England for 3 weeks. 










No comments:

Post a Comment