Pages

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Happy Holidays

It has been an exciting and fun holiday season.  Last Tuesday I took a day off and we went downtown to go skating on the outdoor rink on Robson street.  





In the evening we went on the Christmas train in Stanley park. 
















Canucks vs Wings.  The Jensen’s and I took the bus from the pub down to the game.

I sold my old mountain bike and bought a new one on the 23rd.  





On Christmas eve Dayna and I went for a ride to try out my new bike.   Try and find Dayna in the woods.







Christmas tree at the Picco’s









On Boxing day Dayna and I went to future shop at 6am to buy a Dyson vacuum.  It was crazy how may people were at the store at 6am.  If we were 10 minutes later we would have totally missed out.   Crazyness.









Lastly, so far we are not moving next month.  We have been looking at some houses and we may put in an offer on a house in Maple Ridge.  Stay tuned to see how it progresses.

Happy Holidays to All! 


No comments:

Post a Comment